Fire Pit Eats
What's your favorite campfire food?
S’mores, hotdogs, campfire nachos, maybe a stew?
There are many tasty things to cook (and enjoy) while relaxing around the fire.
We love hearing about the memories client’s make with their families around their fire pit. S’mores seems to be the number one go-to campfire treat. So let’s kick things up a notch and here are a few ways to take your s’mores game to the next level.
- Swap out the chocolate bar for a Resse’s Peanut Butter Cup .
- Spread your favorite nut butter on the graham crackers before building your s’more.
- After roasting your marshmallow, drizzle caramel on top, then build s’more as normal.
- Use chocolate chip cookies instead of graham crackers.
- Crush up some graham cracker, break apart the chocolate, and fill a waffle cone with the s’mores ingredients. Wrap in the tinfoil and lay over the fire to cook for a few minutes.
One more; just for fun! Would you every try bacon in your s’more? We’ve heard that adding pre-cooked bacon, with chocolate, and a roasted marshmallow is delicious!
Let us know if you give any of these a try and if you are looking for that campfire feel, at home — schedule a free consultation today! We would love to design and install the fire pit that will make your backyard dreams come to life.
Check out a few pictures of fire pits we have designed and installed in the past.