Learn more about where our quality workmanship comes from!
Indian Run Landscaping was established in 1990 as a small, “mom and pop” business. Randy Hunt, the owner, had the simple goal of creating beautiful landscapes for clients. We’re still meeting that goal today, but we’ve added quality, professionalism and experience to our list.
We’re still a small company (in staff numbers) and still family owned and operated, but because of our reputation for detail, our customer base has grown tremendously!
Mission & Vision Statements
To build a successful landscape business, with Christian values, that provides an honest living for ourselves and our employees while blessing our customers with quality landscape services.
We provide landscaping, hardscaping, and lawn care services with Integrity, Quality and Value. We strive to build long-lasting relationships with our customers. We serve our clients by helping them maintain and invest in their properties.
- Integrity – We strive to be truthful and honest in our relationships. We follow through on our commitments to our customers.
- Quality – We strive to provide professional services and results. We look for the small details that make a big difference.
- Value – Our products and services are priced so that we will be able to provide the highest quality results to our customers. We will not sacrifice quality to compete on price.
We choose to serve our team members by:
- Paying an honest wage.
- Providing opportunities for advancement.
- Treating our employees with respect.
We choose to serve our community by supporting local charities and organizations.
Our pledge to you is that all of our nursery stock, which is installed by us, is fully guaranteed for one full year. If you ever experience a problem with any of our stock, we will gladly replace it for up to one year from the date of service free of charge. Indian Run Landscaping is fast, efficient, dependable, fully insured and licensed.
Certifications & Memberships
Indian Run Landscaping is a proud member of the following organizations:
- National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP formerly PLANET)
- Building Industry Association of Lancaster County (BIA)
- Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI)
We are also proud of our certifications:
- Three of our staff members are certified through the Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute
- Four of our staff members have their Certified Pesticide Applicators License.
- We are a licensed Home Improvement Contractor with the state of Pennsylvania.
- We are a Certified Nursery Dealer with the state of Pennsylvania Dept. of Ag.
We choose our team members carefully and wisely, and our customers love us for that! We always set high standards of quality and professionalism for every employee because we know they care as much as we do!
Randy Hunt (Owner)
Randy started Indian Run Landscaping back in 1990. He comes from a farming background, so he had the experience and skills to do most of the work himself. He worked hard and his client base grew. In order to keep up with the demand for quality landscape and lawn care services he expanded his employee base as well.
Randy grew up with a great appreciation for the beauty of the natural world. He enjoys bringing that beauty to your property. Quality work and attention to details are very important values. This is evident in the quality of the work he produces today.
Randy lives in Millersville with his wife Jeanette.
Jason Beakes (Design Sales Manager)
Jason grew up in New Providence, Pa. and graduated from Penn State in 2012 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Contracting/Design & Build. While in school, Jason participated in Planet Student Career Days. He placed 8th out of 60 students nationwide in computer design, and placed 12th out of 120 students nationwide in construction cost estimation. He is ICPI Certified and has his Pesticide Applicator’s License. Jason lives in Leola with his wife and enjoys watching Baltimore Sports Teams.
Tammy Shreiner (Office Administrator)
Tammy began working for Indian Run Landscaping in November 2015 as the Office Administrator and Human Resources Manager. She also takes care of Hiring, Safety, On-going Training, and recently took on the responsibilities of Marketing and Advertising. Tammy went to Manheim Township HS and studied Human Resources Management with Exelsior College. She lives in Elizabethtown with her husband Brad, and enjoys spending time with her family.
Tom Sandman (Foreman)
Tom Sandman began working for Indian Run Landscaping in 2011. He enjoys working with his hands and being outdoors, this makes Indian Run Landscaping a great fit for him. His favorite part about working for IRL is improving customer’s properties and seeing their reaction to his completed work. Tom lives just outside of Millersville borough with his wife Nikki.
Ian Watson (Foreman)
Indian Run Landscaping accepts payment by check, and for your convenience, we accept payment by VISA® and MASTERCARD®.
Please contact us with any questions, or to schedule a free consultation.